A multi-generational, family-owned company
As a fourth-generation, family-owned business, family health and wellness mean the world to us.
Zachary Julius, CEO, PDI
Robert Julius, Chairman and CEO, Nice-Pak
Nice-Pak pioneered wet wipes over 60 years ago to help families live cleaner, healthier lives. Our products include almost every type of wet wipe solution imaginable, including our own brands for consumers under the Nice `N CLEAN®, Original Wet-Nap® and GRIME BOSS® names.
Headquartered in Orangeburg, NY, Nice-Pak has manufacturing and distribution facilities in Arkansas and Indiana as well as the United Kingdom and Germany. Nice-Pak and its sister company, PDI, employ more than 2,850 associates around the world, all dedicated to providing products designed to make life easier for consumers while also being mindful of the planet. How we do it:
- We recruit and develop talented, knowledgeable associates who thrive in a team environment.
- We gather powerful insights to identify consumer needs and continually innovate better solutions.
- We collaborate with our sister company PDI to harness industry-leading knowledge from the maker of the number one brand of disinfecting wipes in healthcare.
- We employ leading-edge technology across our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
- We serve as a trusted manufacturing and marketing partner to leading retailers with superior quality products.
- We continually measure and improve our corporate social responsibility through our three strategic pillars.
- We take every opportunity to educate consumers to help promote the health and wellness of people and the environment.