To lead category growth, we will drive education and increase awareness of wet wipes as the superior cleaning and hygiene solution through a relentless commitment to research, innovation, quality and our customers. We will meet this growing demand for wet wipes through excellence in manufacturing, service and business practices built on a foundation of trust and empowerment that enhances the well-being of our associates, their families, the communities in which we operate and the environment.
Family health and wellness mean the world to us. As a fourth-generation family-owned business, we have pioneered wet wipes for nearly 60 years to help families live cleaner, healthier lives.
Since our founder’s invention of the first disposable wet napkin in 1957, the Nice-Pak family of companies has introduced hundreds of wet wipe products for consumers, foodservice and healthcare, including the first disinfecting wipe used in hospitals. Today, we are the global leader in wet wipes. Our products include almost every type of wet wipe solution imaginable, including baby and toddler wipes, facial, moist flushable, household and personal care wipes. Our own branded wipes for consumers include Nice ′N Clean®, Wet-Nap®and Grime Boss®.
Every day, our associates come to work to imagine, create and deliver the best-performing and safest wet wipes on the market. How do we do it?
- We recruit and develop talented, knowledgeable associates who thrive in a team environment.
- We gather powerful consumer insights so we can continue to meet the world’s growing demand for wet wipes.
- We collaborate with our sister companies in the U.S. and internationally to build on our heritage of providing innovative wipes for consumers, healthcare professionals and foodservice teams.
- We employ leading-edge technology across our facilities.
- We serve as a manufacturer and marketing partner to leading mass merchandisers, warehouse clubs, and food and drug retailers who trust us to deliver superior quality products.
- We passionately protect the environment by “Thinking Clean and Working Green.”
- We educate consumers about the appropriate use of our products.