We’re always thinking about new ways to protect health, the environment and our communities.
Each year we manufacture more than 150 billion wet wipes. With this extensive reach comes great responsibility, which is why sustainability is part of all our activities—from the earliest stages of design to the product’s end of life. We also educate consumers about their role in protecting the environment.
We are the largest producer of wet wipes from 100% sustainable materials, and our end-to-end supply chain approach ensures that we deliver products that help improve health and wellness, protect precious resources and support our future viability. Here are some examples:
• Achieved zero-landfill operations at our manufacturing facilities
• Saved energy with LED lighting and one of the largest rooftop solar arrays in New York
• Decreased the use of diesel fuel and greenhouse gas emissions in our operations
• Reduced plastic in packaging materials
• Introduced recyclable components in our packaging
Beyond our facilities, we do our best to be good neighbors and stewards in our communities. We support many non-profit partners, and our associates enthusiastically volunteer for events and programs that build strong, healthy communities.
- 2013 Nice-Pak/PDI Sustainability Report
- 2013 Nice-Pak International Corporate Responsibility Report
- 2016 Nice-Pak/PDI Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- 2016 Nice-Pak International Corporate Responsibility Report
- View our Environmental Health & Safety Policy
- See our community partnerships and associate volunteers in action