Together for health and life.
At Nice-Pak, education on the social and environmental issues most significant to our stakeholders is a fundamental and universal element across our three strategic pillars:
Advancing health & wellbeing
Advancing the health, safety, and wellbeing of our associates, our customers, consumers, and communities
Sustaining our environment
Sustaining our environment through continuous improvement and innovation across all stages of the product life cycle
Educating & supporting communities
Supporting our associates, customers, consumers and global communities toward a healthier, more sustainable future for all
As the largest producer of wet wipes, we touch consumers of our products globally across all markets more than 100 billion times a year, and we have more than 2,850 associates. Our purpose, helping the world stay healthy and well, is embodied through product innovation, environmental responsibility, and community education. We align our broad, comprehensive, long-term view on sustainability and corporate responsibility with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.Our commitment to sustainability has resulted in improvements across our businesses.
- Greenhouse gas emission intensity reduced 6.4% since 2016
- Water use intensity reduced 9% and energy use intensity reduced 8.3% since 2016
- Five of six production facilities obtaining zero landfill status
Our approach to innovation touches all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Design for flushable wipes that meet or exceed industry guidelines and are 100% plastic-free
- Sourcing renewable, naturally-derived fibers
Our service to growth, education and advancement supports a lasting impact on associates and neighbors.
- Educating customers, consumers, families and communities to help promote the health and wellness of people and the environment
- Donating over 1.5 million to charities in matching funds and in-kind contributions, and volunteering for more than 70 organizations globally across our businesses (2016-2019)