Climate Week is an important time for corporations to celebrate their climate achievements and challenge themselves to do more. At Nice-Pak, we are marking the occasion by proudly presenting our 2022 Report on Environmental and Social Impact with our sister company PDI.
Our company is working towards a sustainable future across all facets of our business. The report unveils our next generation goals to help us achieve our vision of a clean and healthy world through our products, expertise, and education.
Some of the highlights which are detailed in the report:
- Engaging our suppliers to advance supply chain sustainability
- Increasing year-over-year our percentage of plant-based wipes
- Launching SecureFLUSH® technology, an innovative wipe that disperses five times faster than toilet paper
- Launching our forest stewardship program – setting policy, advancing certification of our products and partnering with global experts in forestry
- Becoming Good360 Resilient Response signatories in the US – donating wipes to help people recover from natural and human-caused disasters, including Ukrainian refugees
Advancing our social and environmental impact is a journey -- and alongside our associates, customers and stakeholders, we can amplify our efforts to improve and protect lives by improving and protecting environments near and far.